Popularized by brands like Invisalign and ClearCorrect, invisible braces offer to patients a more comfortable treatment option, using a series of custom-made plastic aligners to cosmetically straighten and enhance smiles instead of bulky, shiny, and scratchy brackets and wiring.
When clear braces were created in 1997, many people were relieved to have an alternative to the “train tracks” look of traditional braces. Finally, they had the option of receiving the orthodontic help they needed while still preserving the natural appearance of their teeth! Leone Dental Group offers invisible braces that are virtually invisible and customized to your set of teeth.
Learn More About Invisible Braces Options
Invisalign subtly and gently straightens your teeth using aligner trays made of smooth, comfortable, BPAfree clear plastic. There are no metals or other materials used with Invisalign. Pop a tray onto your teeth and it’s virtually invisible. We use x-rays and impressions to create a 3D image of your teeth and to configure your aligner trays accordingly. Receive a newly designed tray every two weeks until your treatment is done.
ClearCorrect is an affordable and effective procedure using products made in the USA.
More About Orthodontics
Orthodontics is an effective way to cosmetically enhance the appearance of crooked, misaligned, and crowded teeth. Not only do misaligned or crowded teeth affect the appearance of your smile, but it also affects how your teeth function. That’s because cleaning hard-to-reach areas becomes increasingly difficult, which can lead to tooth decay. When tooth decay goes untreated, it can develop into periodontal disease, which can lead to tooth loss.
Today, modern dental practices offer multiple treatment options that will help you achieve a beautiful smile with healthy teeth. While many people associate orthodontics with children, people of all ages are benefitting from cosmetic orthodontic options such as:
- Metal braces: These braces use metal brackets to hold a thin wire in place that puts pressure on the teeth to move them to the desired place over time.
- Ceramic braces: This alternative to metal braces involves the use of tooth-colored—or clear—ceramic orthodontic brackets to appear more natural.
- Lingual braces: Also known as “non-visible” braces, lingual braces are mounted to the backside of the patient’s teeth.
- Invisible braces: Popularized by brands like Invisalign and ClearCorrect, these braces use a series of custom-made plastic aligners to cosmetically enhance smiles.
- Orthodontic devices like these are worn to correct any number of dental or facial abnormalities such as malocclusion, TMJ, crowded teeth and abnormal spacing between teeth. In these cases, there is a clear dental need for orthodontics. In other cases, patients may simply want to improve the cosmetic appearance of their teeth.
Call Leone Dental at (914) 273-2333 today and schedule your consultation today!