***We are OPEN to treat dental emergencies.***
Armonk, NY – If you are having a dental emergency, call Leone Dental Group today. We reserve time for emergency dental procedures. Call your dentist immediately for dental emergencies as speed is of the essence, where taking action within 30 minutes may influence whether your tooth can be saved.
What is a Dental Emergency?
Some dental emergencies include:
- Severe toothache or severe pain
- Swelling of the face, gums, or neck
- Bleeding in the mouth that does not stop
- Infection or the risk of infection
- Trauma (such as broken teeth)
- Knocked out tooth
- Loose tooth or teeth out of alignment
- Chipped teeth, Cracked Teeth
- Facial Pain, lip tears, mouth and tongue injuries
Contacting Us for Emergency Dental Care
If you are having a life threatening medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For dental emergencies, please call us at 914-273-2333 now.